Callum Wilson (£7.5m) comes into the 2021/22 season as one of several promising mid-priced forwards between £7.0m and £8.5m.
As Fantasy Premier League managers look to this bracket for their savings in a campaign set to center around very expensive midfielders, we have examined Wilson’s appeal since joining Newcastle.
As this uses extensive data from the Fantasy Football Scout Premium Members Area, only those with a valid subscription can access it in full.
PRICES WE KNOW SO FAR
Become a Member and get unrestricted access to our data and articles
Full-year memberships, monthly subscriptions and a FREE trial are all now available.
Join now to get the following:
- Plot your transfer strategies using the fully interactive Season Ticker.
- Get projections for every Premier League player provided by the Rate My Team statistical model.
- Use Rate My Team throughout the season to guide your selections and transfers.
- Get access to over 150+ exclusive members articles over the season.
- Analyse our OPTA-powered statistic tables specifically tailored for Fantasy Football Managers.
- Use our exclusive tool to build custom stats tables from over 100 OPTA player and team stats.
- Enjoy our brand NEW Flat-Track Bully feature which introduces an opposition filter to your tables.
- View heatmaps and expected goals data for every player.
- Use our powerful comparison tool to analyse players head-to-head.
#Assessing #Callum #Wilsons #FPL #appeal #75m
Source : www.fantasyfootballscout.co.uk – https%3A%2F%2Fwww.fantasyfootballscout.co.uk%2F2021%2F06%2F23%2Fassessing-callum-wilsons-fpl-appeal-as-a-7-5m-forward-in-2021-22%2F