A match with limited Fantasy interest rounds off a busy Sunday afternoon of Premier League football.
Arsenal v West Bromwich Albion gets underway at the Emirates at 19:00 BST.
Not one player from either side has a double-digit Fantasy Premier League ownership.
Looking at the top 10,000 as a better gauge of interest among the ‘active’ FPL managers, one name stands out.
Rob Holding‘s (£4.3m) effective ownership – which takes into account captaincy and benchings as well as general popularity – of 17.03% in the top 10k is greater than the rest of the Arsenal and West Brom squads put together.
The budget Arsenal defender has managed to swerve Mikel Arteta’s now-customary rotation after a UEFA Europa League tie and starts tonight.
The Gunners boss has made six changes to his side that started the goalless draw with Villarreal on Thursday.
Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang is among those to make way, with Kieran Tierney, Hector Bellerin, Thomas Partey, Pablo Mari and Martin Odegaard the others to drop out.
All bar the injured Mari of that contingent are on the bench.
Gabriel Martinelli, Willian, Gabriel Magalhaes, Mohamed Elneny, Dani Ceballos and Calum Chambers come into the side in their stead.
Alexandre Lacazette is once again only a substitute, with match-fitness evidently still an issue following his recent return from injury.
Granit Xhaka and David Luiz are absent with muscle problems.
As for West Brom, Sam Allardyce makes two changes to the side that drew with Wolverhampton Wanderers last time out.
They’re attacking alterations, too, with Matt Phillips and Callum Robinson coming in for Dara O’Shea and Ainsley Maitland-Niles.
Loanee Maitland-Niles is ineligible to face his parent club.
Albion will be relegated if Arsenal win tonight and even a draw will all but confirm their drop to the Championship, such is the disparity between their goal difference and Burnley’s.
Arsenal XI: Leno, Chambers, Holding, Gabriel, Saka, Elneny, Ceballos, Pepe, Smith Rowe, Willian, Martinelli
West Bromwich Albion XI: Johnstone, Furlong, Ajayi, Bartley, Townsend, Phillips, Yokuslu, Gallagher, Robinson, Pereira, Diagne
Check your latest FPL rank LIVE on LiveFPL.net every Gameweek
Become a Member and get unrestricted access to our data and articles
Full-year memberships are now available for the price of £19.99. Monthly subscriptions also cost just £2.99. A FREE trial is now available during December.
Join now to get the following:
- Plot your transfer strategies using the fully interactive Season Ticker.
- Get projections for every Premier League player provided by the Rate My Team statistical model.
- Use Rate My Team throughout the season to guide your selections and transfers.
- Get access to over 150+ exclusive members articles over the season.
- Analyse our OPTA-powered statistic tables specifically tailored for Fantasy Football Managers.
- Use our exclusive tool to build custom stats tables from over 100 OPTA player and team stats.
- Enjoy our brand NEW Flat-Track Bully feature which introduces an opposition filter to your tables.
- View heatmaps and expected goals data for every player.
- Use our powerful comparison tool to analyse players head-to-head.
#Aubameyang #Lacazette #among #substitutes #Arteta #rotates
Source : www.fantasyfootballscout.co.uk – https%3A%2F%2Fwww.fantasyfootballscout.co.uk%2F2021%2F05%2F09%2Faubameyang-and-lacazette-among-the-substitutes-as-arteta-rotates-once-again%2F