Owners of Dominic Calvert-Lewin (£7.7m) will be hoping he plays through the middle of Everton’s attack against Burnley this afternoon.
The Fantasy Premier League forward has been pushed a little wider in recent matches to get the best out of Richarlison (£8.0m), who has four goals in his last five league outings.
Carlo Ancelotti has typically deployed Gylfi Sigurdsson (£6.8m) behind the pair during that period but his recent ankle injury means the Icelandic international is fit enough only for the bench.
Tom Davies (£5.2m) is his replacement, but Abdoulaye Doucouré‘s (£5.2m) injury leaves Everton short in the middle of the park, so we may see him there alongside André Gomes (£5.3m) and Allan (£5.2m).
With James Rodríguez (£7.7m) still on the sidelines, it is up to Alex Iwobi (£5.9m) to supplement the attack, possibly from the right flank of a front-three.
If that is the setup Ancelotti has selected to face Burnley, then Calvert-Lewin is more suited to leading it in the middle than Richarlison, who had some joy on the left-hand side earlier in the season.
As usual, Burnley are in 4-4-2 formation with Matej Vydra (£4.8m) joining Chris Wood (£6.2m) in attack.
Dwight McNeil (£5.7m) and Johann Berg Gudmundsson (£5.4m) provide the width today while Erik Pieters (£4.3m) comes in for Charlie Taylor (£4.4m) who misses out with a hamstring problem.
Gameweek 28 Line-ups
Everton XI (4-3-3): Pickford; Digne, Godfrey, Keane, Holgate; T Davies, Allan, Gomes; Richarlison, Calvert-Lewin, Iwobi.
Burnley XI (4-4-2): Pope; Pieters, Mee, Tarkowski, Lowton; McNeil, Westwood, Brownhill, Gudmundsson; Wood, Vydra.
Gameweek 28 so far…
Wilfried Zaha (£7.1m) had an immediate impact in his first start since Gameweek 22.
He won the first-half penalty that provided Crystal Palace with a 1-0 victory, forcing a handball from Darnell Furlong (£4.5m).
Harking back to the 2017/18 and 2018/19 seasons, it was Luka Milivojevic (£5.6m) who dispatched the spot kick.
Owners of Chelsea defenders will have been satisfied with yet another toothless display from West Bromwich Albion.
They had just one shot on target on Saturday afternoon while chief creator Matheus Pereira (£5.4m) was substituted in the 63rd minute.
Provisional bonus points
- 3 – Luka Milivojevic
- 2 – Vicente Guaita
- 1 – Joel Ward
Check your latest FPL rank LIVE on LiveFPL.net every Gameweek
Become a Member and get unrestricted access to our data and articles
Full-year memberships are now available for the price of £19.99. Monthly subscriptions also cost just £2.99. A FREE trial is now available during December.
Join now to get the following:
- Plot your transfer strategies using the fully interactive Season Ticker.
- Get projections for every Premier League player provided by the Rate My Team statistical model.
- Use Rate My Team throughout the season to guide your selections and transfers.
- Get access to over 150+ exclusive members articles over the season.
- Analyse our OPTA-powered statistic tables specifically tailored for Fantasy Football Managers.
- Use our exclusive tool to build custom stats tables from over 100 OPTA player and team stats.
- Enjoy our brand NEW Flat-Track Bully feature which introduces an opposition filter to your tables.
- View heatmaps and expected goals data for every player.
- Use our powerful comparison tool to analyse players head-to-head.
#CalvertLewin #Richarlison #threeman #Everton #attack