Fantasy Premier League differentials are the headline assets as Fulham host Burnley in Triple Gameweek 35.
Nick Pope (£5.5m) is tonight’s most-popular option with 10.7% ownership, while Alphonse Areola (£4.5m) is the runner-up with the backing of 4.6%.
Chris Wood (£6.4m) is the form asset, after posting five goals and three assists across his last five Premier League outings.
He is partnered by Matej Vydra (£4.8m) once again tonight, although both Ashley Barnes (£6.0m) and Jay Rodriguez (£5.7m) are on the Burnley bench.
Dwight McNeil (£5.7m) and Josh Brownhill (£4.9m) provide the width in midfield while Charlie Taylor (£4.4m) and Matt Lowton (£4.4m) are either side of James Tarkowski (£5.3m) and Ben Mee (£4.7m) in defence.
Fulham are in their 3-4-3 formation at Craven Cottage with Ademola Lookman (£4.8m) and Ivan Cavaleiro (£5.3m) flanking Aleksandar Mitrovic (£5.5m) in attack.
Triple Gameweek 35 Line-ups
Fulham XI: Areola; Adarabioyo, Andersen, Tete; A Robinson, Lemina, Anguissa, De Cordova-Reid; Lookman, Mitrovic, Cavaleiro.
Burnley XI: Pope; Taylor, Mee, Tarkowski, Lowton; McNeil, Westwood, Cork, Brownhill; Wood, Vydra.
Triple Gameweek 35 so far…
Check your latest FPL rank LIVE on LiveFPL.net every Gameweek
Become a Member and get unrestricted access to our data and articles
Full-year memberships are now available for the price of £19.99. Monthly subscriptions also cost just £2.99. A FREE trial is now available during December.
Join now to get the following:
- Plot your transfer strategies using the fully interactive Season Ticker.
- Get projections for every Premier League player provided by the Rate My Team statistical model.
- Use Rate My Team throughout the season to guide your selections and transfers.
- Get access to over 150+ exclusive members articles over the season.
- Analyse our OPTA-powered statistic tables specifically tailored for Fantasy Football Managers.
- Use our exclusive tool to build custom stats tables from over 100 OPTA player and team stats.
- Enjoy our brand NEW Flat-Track Bully feature which introduces an opposition filter to your tables.
- View heatmaps and expected goals data for every player.
- Use our powerful comparison tool to analyse players head-to-head.
#Differentials #show #Fulham #host #Burnley
Source : www.fantasyfootballscout.co.uk – https%3A%2F%2Fwww.fantasyfootballscout.co.uk%2F2021%2F05%2F10%2Fdifferentials-on-show-as-fulham-host-burnley%2F