Fantasy Football Scout has been voted as the ‘best editorial’ in Fantasy Football for 2020.
That’s according to the Football Content Awards who revealed the results at a virtual ceremony on Tuesday, December 8.
The competition in our category was fierce with Athletic columnist FPL General, Premier Injuries’ Ben Dinnery, Fantasy Football Fix and Fantasy Football Hub.
Delighted Fantasy Football Scout editor David Munday said: “It is a great honour to receive this award.
“FFS is dedicated to providing high-quality, industry-leading content for Fantasy managers worldwide and it is wonderful to see that recognised by the football community.
“I would like to thank our incredible roster of contributors who regularly submit insightful articles as well as my hard-working deputy editor Neale Rigg. I strongly believe his Kanté-esque graft in midfield is the secret to our success.
“And, of course, full credit goes out to our readers and members who make all of this possible with their unerring support to FFS.”
Become a Member and get unrestricted access to our data and articles
Full-year memberships are now available for the price of £19.99. Monthly subscriptions also cost just £2.99. A FREE trial is now available during December.
Join now to get the following:
- Plot your transfer strategies using the fully interactive Season Ticker.
- Get projections for every Premier League player provided by the Rate My Team statistical model.
- Use Rate My Team throughout the season to guide your selections and transfers.
- Get access to over 150+ exclusive members articles over the season.
- Analyse our OPTA-powered statistic tables specifically tailored for Fantasy Football Managers.
- Use our exclusive tool to build custom stats tables from over 100 OPTA player and team stats.
- Enjoy our brand NEW Flat-Track Bully feature which introduces an opposition filter to your tables.
- View heatmaps and expected goals data for every player.
- Use our powerful comparison tool to analyse players head-to-head.
#Fantasy #Football #Scout #voted #editorial #Football #Content #Awards