Dominic Calvert-Lewin’s (£8.0m) 16-goal season sees him join Patrick Bamford at the £8.0m mark.
The Everton striker found the back of the net on 11 occasions in as many Gameweeks at the start of 2020/21, with the goals drying up thereafter.
But a positive-looking opening set of fixtures, particularly at home, will surely see the Toffees at the forefront of many Fantasy managers’ thoughts.
And Lucas Digne could well be the most popular pick of all from the blue half of Merseyside, with an unexpected drop to £5.5m one of the most surprising price reveals to date.
The Frenchman was behind onlyAaron Cresswell(£5.5m) among FPL defenders for assists last season and returned more than mere appearance points in over half of his 30 starts.
The starting prices of James Rodriguez (£7.0m) and Richarlison (£7.5m) have also fallen after underwhelming campaigns.
PRICES WE KNOW SO FAR
Become a Member and get unrestricted access to our data and articles
Full-year memberships, monthly subscriptions and a FREE trial are all now available.
Join now to get the following:
- Plot your transfer strategies using the fully interactive Season Ticker.
- Get projections for every Premier League player provided by the Rate My Team statistical model.
- Use Rate My Team throughout the season to guide your selections and transfers.
- Get access to over 150+ exclusive members articles over the season.
- Analyse our OPTA-powered statistic tables specifically tailored for Fantasy Football Managers.
- Use our exclusive tool to build custom stats tables from over 100 OPTA player and team stats.
- Enjoy our brand NEW Flat-Track Bully feature which introduces an opposition filter to your tables.
- View heatmaps and expected goals data for every player.
- Use our powerful comparison tool to analyse players head-to-head.
#FPL #player #price #guide #Everton
Source : www.fantasyfootballscout.co.uk – https%3A%2F%2Fwww.fantasyfootballscout.co.uk%2F2021%2F06%2F21%2Ffpl-2021-22-player-price-guide-everton%2F