Callum Wilson (£7.5m) endured an injury-hit 2020/21 season but when he did play he averaged 5.2 points per game, the third-best mean among Fantasy forwards.
FPL have subsequently handed the former Bournemouth man a price rise of £1.0m, bringing him level with Watkins and Iheanacho.
We’ve not had many positional reclassifications this summer but Allan Saint-Maximin (£6.5m) is one, with the Frenchman’s late-season stint as part of a central front two influencing that decision from the game-makers at FPL.
Martin Dubravka joins the throng of goalkeepers available at £4.5m, while Matt Ritchie (£5.0m) is now a defender again after his recent spell at left wing-back.
PRICES WE KNOW SO FAR
Become a Member and get unrestricted access to our data and articles
Full-year memberships, monthly subscriptions and a FREE trial are all now available.
Join now to get the following:
- Plot your transfer strategies using the fully interactive Season Ticker.
- Get projections for every Premier League player provided by the Rate My Team statistical model.
- Use Rate My Team throughout the season to guide your selections and transfers.
- Get access to over 150+ exclusive members articles over the season.
- Analyse our OPTA-powered statistic tables specifically tailored for Fantasy Football Managers.
- Use our exclusive tool to build custom stats tables from over 100 OPTA player and team stats.
- Enjoy our brand NEW Flat-Track Bully feature which introduces an opposition filter to your tables.
- View heatmaps and expected goals data for every player.
- Use our powerful comparison tool to analyse players head-to-head.
#FPL #player #price #guide #Newcastle #United
Source : www.fantasyfootballscout.co.uk – https%3A%2F%2Fwww.fantasyfootballscout.co.uk%2F2021%2F06%2F21%2Ffpl-2021-22-player-price-guide-newcastle-united%2F