The Premier League have revealed their latest schedule, turning what looked to be a bumper blank Gameweek 32 into something a bit closer to normal.
Among the more exciting developments however, Tottenham Hotspur now face a Double Gameweek, travelling to Goodison Park to take on Everton, before playing Southampton at home.
Southampton will have their match with Crystal Palace rescheduled for later in the season, giving them a likely Double Gameweek. Crystal Palace are therefore the only team to now have a blank in Gameweek 32.
We are also still waiting for news on when the Everton vs. Aston Villa game will be rescheduled.
The likes of Harry Kane (£11.6m) and Heung-Min Son (£9.4m) are now surely going to see substantial interest. Both of these players saw season-high scores in their 5-2 win v Southampton back in Gameweek 2.
Kane registered 21 points with his four assists and goal. Son scored four goals on his way to a 24 point haul in the same fixture.
Owners of Gareth Bale (£9.7m) may also be more inclined to hold, despite him missing out against Aston Villa in Gameweek 29 prior to the international break.
In defence, Hugo Lloris (£5.6m) and Sergio Regulion (£5.5m) may also be shrewd acquisitions, particularly for anyone considering a Gameweek 30 or Gameweek 31 wildcard. Reguilon has registered 17 attempts on goal so far this season, the fifth most across the Spurs side and more than team mates like Lucas Moura (£6.6m). He is also top for successful crosses from open play with ten across the Spurs side over the course of the season.
However, it is worth noting that Spurs do face a blank in Gameweek 33 as a result of the League Cup Final v Manchester City.
Ensuring that you have a plan for your Lily White assets will be crucial to help you navigate the next couple of Gameweeks successfully.
Gameweek 32 fixtures:
Everton v Spurs
Newcastle v West Ham
Wolves v Sheffield United
Arsenal v Fulham
Man United v Burnley
Leeds v Liverpool
Chelsea v Brighton
Spurs v Southampton
Aston Villa v Manchester City
Leicester v West Brom
Become a Member and get unrestricted access to our data and articles
Full-year memberships are now available for the price of £19.99. Monthly subscriptions also cost just £2.99. A FREE trial is now available during December.
Join now to get the following:
- Plot your transfer strategies using the fully interactive Season Ticker.
- Get projections for every Premier League player provided by the Rate My Team statistical model.
- Use Rate My Team throughout the season to guide your selections and transfers.
- Get access to over 150+ exclusive members articles over the season.
- Analyse our OPTA-powered statistic tables specifically tailored for Fantasy Football Managers.
- Use our exclusive tool to build custom stats tables from over 100 OPTA player and team stats.
- Enjoy our brand NEW Flat-Track Bully feature which introduces an opposition filter to your tables.
- View heatmaps and expected goals data for every player.
- Use our powerful comparison tool to analyse players head-to-head.
#FPL #Double #Gameweek #announced