The last of four Premier League matches to take place on Sunday sees bottom-of-the-table Sheffield United play host to Arsenal.
Kick-off at Bramall Lane is at 19:00 BST.
These two sides aren’t exactly hot property in Fantasy Premier League, with not a single asset on show owned by more than 10% of managers overall.
Looking within the top 10k, which is often a better gauge of popularity among ‘active’ FPL bosses, only Rob Holding has a double-digit ownership.
There is more than one notable omission from the Arsenal squad this evening but the headline team news is the absence of Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang, who is unavailable today due to illness.
The news of his ailment only broke after the FPL deadline had passed on Friday, as did the confirmation of an ankle injury for Emile Smith Rowe, who is also sidelined in South Yorkshire.
There are four changes to Mikel Arteta’s starting XI from the Gameweek 30 defeat against Liverpool, with Aubameyang among the players to drop out.
Two further changes are enforced, with Martin Odegaard and Kieran Tierney also sidelined.
Gabriel drops to the bench, meanwhile, with Pablo Mari, Bukayo Saka, Gabriel Martinelli and Granit Xhaka all promoted to the side.
With Cedric Soares benched, it appears as if Saka is playing at left-back this evening.
Paul Heckingbottom makes three changes from the side beaten 2-1 at Leeds United, with John Egan, Ethan Ampadu and Oliver Burke in for Phil Jagielka, Jayden Bogle and Oli McBurnie.
The Blades are unbeaten in all four of their previous home Premier League matches against Arsenal.
Arsenal XI: Leno, Chambers, Holding, Pablo Mari, Saka, Thomas, Xhaka, Pepe, Ceballos, Martinelli, Lacazette.
Sheffield United XI: Ramsdale, Egan, Ampadu, Stevens, Baldock, Fleck, Lundstram, Norwood, Osborn, Burke, McGoldrick.
Become a Member and get unrestricted access to our data and articles
Full-year memberships are now available for the price of £19.99. Monthly subscriptions also cost just £2.99. A FREE trial is now available during December.
Join now to get the following:
- Plot your transfer strategies using the fully interactive Season Ticker.
- Get projections for every Premier League player provided by the Rate My Team statistical model.
- Use Rate My Team throughout the season to guide your selections and transfers.
- Get access to over 150+ exclusive members articles over the season.
- Analyse our OPTA-powered statistic tables specifically tailored for Fantasy Football Managers.
- Use our exclusive tool to build custom stats tables from over 100 OPTA player and team stats.
- Enjoy our brand NEW Flat-Track Bully feature which introduces an opposition filter to your tables.
- View heatmaps and expected goals data for every player.
- Use our powerful comparison tool to analyse players head-to-head.
#Ill #Aubameyang #misses #Saka #starts #leftback