The television fixtures were announced for January shortly before the Gameweek 13 deadline passed on Tuesday afternoon.
While we still await news from Fantasy Premier League over how they will absorb the ten ‘split’ Matchday 18 games, the long-held assumption is that we’ll get a Blank Gameweek 18 and Double Gameweek 19.
Five Premier League games will fall into the former, with 15 in the latter – barring any further rescheduling.
The schedule appears to be as follows:
Blank Gameweek 18
- Sheffield United v Newcastle
- Wolves v Everton
- Manchester City v Brighton
- Aston Villa v Spurs
- Arsenal v Crystal Palace
Double Gameweek 19
- Fulham v Chelsea
- Wolves v West Brom
- Leeds v Brighton
- West Ham v Burnley
- Aston Villa v Everton
- Leicester v Southampton
- Sheffield United v Spurs
- Liverpool v Manchester United
- Manchester City v Crystal Palace
- Arsenal v Newcastle
- West Ham v West Brom
- Leicester v Chelsea
- Leeds v Southampton
- Fulham v Manchester United
- Liverpool v Burnley
The pairs of fixtures for the ten clubs who we expect to be involved in Double Gameweek 19 are thus as follows:
It should be said that three postponed fixtures (two from Gameweek 1 and one from Gameweek 11) are yet to be rearranged. They are:
- Burnley v Manchester United
- Manchester City v Aston Villa
- Aston Villa v Newcastle
It’s possible that two of those could still fall within Gameweeks 18 or 19, thus adding to the Double Gameweek 19 fixture bonanza or meaning that fewer teams will be without a match in Blank Gameweek 18.
And we should stress that, while the television schedule is now set in stone, no announcement has yet come from FPL themselves to confirm what we have outlined above.
We’ll be looking closer at chip strategy and players to target in the coming days and weeks as we gear up for what will likely be the biggest Double Gameweek of the season.
Become a Member and get unrestricted access to our data and articles
Full-year memberships are now available for the price of £19.99. Monthly subscriptions also cost just £2.99. A FREE trial is now available during December.
Join now to get the following:
- Plot your transfer strategies using the fully interactive Season Ticker.
- Get projections for every Premier League player provided by the Rate My Team statistical model.
- Use Rate My Team throughout the season to guide your selections and transfers.
- Get access to over 150+ exclusive members articles over the season.
- Analyse our OPTA-powered statistic tables specifically tailored for Fantasy Football Managers.
- Use our exclusive tool to build custom stats tables from over 100 OPTA player and team stats.
- Enjoy our brand NEW Flat-Track Bully feature which introduces an opposition filter to your tables.
- View heatmaps and expected goals data for every player.
- Use our powerful comparison tool to analyse players head-to-head.
#Potential #Blank #Gameweek #Double #Gameweek #fixtures #announced