Two Premier League matches kick off simultaneously at 19:15 GMT this evening and bring Gameweek 12 to a close.
Arsenal are looking to end a three-game losing streak at the Emirates when they take on Burnley, while Leicester City’s own iffy home form will be put to the test against Brighton and Hove Albion.
The absence of Tariq Lamptey (£4.8m) from the Seagulls’ matchday squad is the headline team news, with Graham Potter saying the wing-back’s omission was precautionary in nature:
The exclusion of Lamptey is one of three changes that Graham Potter has made from Monday’s 2-1 defeat by Southampton, with Aaron Connolly (£5.3m) and Adam Webster (£4.4m) also dropping out.
Neal Maupay (£6.1m), Alireza Jahanbakhsh (£5.4m) and Dan Burn (£4.3m) are recalled for Albion.
As for Leicester, Brendan Rodgers has largely stuck with the same side that snatched a last-gasp win over Sheffield United last Sunday.
Wilfred Ndidi (£4.8m) is in for Nampalys Mendy (£4.5m) but the Foxes are otherwise unchanged.
In north London, Mikel Arteta has made just one alteration from their defeat to Spurs.
It’s an enforced one, too, with the injured Thomas Partey (£5.0m) replaced by Mohamed Elneny (£4.4m) in central midfield.
Sean Dyche has named the same starting XI that drew 1-1 against Everton last weekend.
Arsenal XI: Leno, Bellerin, Holding, Gabriel, Tierney, Willian, Xhaka, Elneny, Saka, Lacazette, Aubameyang.
Burnley XI: Pope, Lowton, Tarkowski, Mee, Taylor, Westwood, Brownhill, McNeil, Brady, Wood, Rodriguez.
Leicester City XI: Schmeichel, Fofana, Evans, Fuchs, Albrighton, Tielemans, Ndidi, Justin, Pérez, Maddison, Vardy.
Brighton and Hove Albion XI: Ryan, Veltman, Dunk, Burn, Bissouma, White, March, Gross, Jahanbakhsh, Maupay, Welbeck.
Check your latest FPL rank LIVE on LiveFPL.net every Gameweek
Lessons learned from FPL Gameweek 12
Become a Member and get unrestricted access to our data and articles
Full-year memberships are now available for the price of £19.99. Monthly subscriptions also cost just £2.99. A FREE trial is now available during December.
Join now to get the following:
- Plot your transfer strategies using the fully interactive Season Ticker.
- Get projections for every Premier League player provided by the Rate My Team statistical model.
- Use Rate My Team throughout the season to guide your selections and transfers.
- Get access to over 150+ exclusive members articles over the season.
- Analyse our OPTA-powered statistic tables specifically tailored for Fantasy Football Managers.
- Use our exclusive tool to build custom stats tables from over 100 OPTA player and team stats.
- Enjoy our brand NEW Flat-Track Bully feature which introduces an opposition filter to your tables.
- View heatmaps and expected goals data for every player.
- Use our powerful comparison tool to analyse players head-to-head.
#Potter #explains #Lampteys #absence #Gameweek #finishes #doubleheader