Joe and Az are joined by the FPL Fan Show host Conor, aka FPL Prince, to look ahead to Gameweek 12 and assess the key developments impacting on Fantasy Premier League managers.
On last week’s episode, the Scoutcast crew pondered how to fit in all of Liverpool’s Mohamed Salah (£12.3m), Manchester City’s Kevin De Bruyne (£11.8m) and Manchester United’s Bruno Fernandes (£10.9m).
All three players delivered last time out but so too did the well-owned Tottenham partnership of Son Heung-min (£9.6m) and Harry Kane (£10.9m), who combined for double-digit hauls apiece once again.
Now, Az, Joe and Conor try to work out how FPL managers can squeeze in as many of this quintet as possible.
Cheap differentials in defence are likely to be needed. Our trio look at the merits of some of the highest-scoring bargain-basement options at the back and consult the Premium Members Area statistics to try to unearth some hidden gems.
Sacrifices are also likely to be needed in the search for multiple pricy picks. Almost 80,000 FPL managers have already severed ties with Everton’s sensational 11-goal striker Dominic Calvert Lewin (£8.0m) but Toffees fan Conor is certainly not keen on waving goodbye to his team’s star man.
Elsewhere, fixtures are frisked, transfers and captaincy plans for Gameweek 12 are revealed, and the crew’s very mixed fortunes in Gameweek 11 are reviewed, which proves an uncomfortable experience for Az.
There’s also the small matter of a Double Gameweek to look forward to in the New Year, due to West Ham’s FA Cup commitments.
In addition, the Scoutcast and all our other podcasts are now also available via our Soundcloud channel.
If you’re a traditional type, you can acquire the mp3 audio version via this link or the first player below. Or you can take in the full visual experience via the second player below.
Lessons learned from FPL Gameweek 11
Become a Member and get unrestricted access to our data and articles
Full-year memberships are now available for the price of £19.99. Monthly subscriptions also cost just £2.99. A FREE trial is now available during December.
Join now to get the following:
- Plot your transfer strategies using the fully interactive Season Ticker.
- Get projections for every Premier League player provided by the Rate My Team statistical model.
- Use Rate My Team throughout the season to guide your selections and transfers.
- Get access to over 150+ exclusive members articles over the season.
- Analyse our OPTA-powered statistic tables specifically tailored for Fantasy Football Managers.
- Use our exclusive tool to build custom stats tables from over 100 OPTA player and team stats.
- Enjoy our brand NEW Flat-Track Bully feature which introduces an opposition filter to your tables.
- View heatmaps and expected goals data for every player.
- Use our powerful comparison tool to analyse players head-to-head.
#Scoutcast #Episode #Double #Gameweek #premium #FPL #player #challenges #ahead