Joe is joined by Fantasy Football Scout editor David and former Fantasy Premier League champion Ben Crabtree to look at the key issues facing FPL managers ahead of Gameweek 28.
After four blanks in a row and last earning a double-digit haul in Gameweek 21, it is no wonder that Liverpool’s Mohamed Salah (£12.5m) is top of the transfers out list this week. Being the game’s most expensive player and having a blank in Gameweek 29 adds further weight to the argument to ditch the Egyptian international.
Joe, Ben and David consider the advantages and disadvantages of removing the Reds winger and the best replacements. There is certainly no shortage of midfielders vying for FPL managers’ attention. The crew weigh up the merits of each, especially with Blank Gameweek 29 on the horizon.
The best defenders, differentials and attackers from so-called lesser clubs during this limited fixture week, such as Brighton, Fulham and Newcastle, are also looked at.
But let’s not forget Gameweek 28, which has some great matches ahead for a number of teams that skip a game the following week. Chelsea and Everton, in particular, could hold the key to a great score when this set of matches kicks off on Friday.
The next four fixtures are frisked, Ben makes a nostalgic differential selection and the crew reveal their transfer and captaincy plans for the Gameweek ahead.
Our trio also look at their Gameweek 27 scores so far during the show, which took place via our YouTube channel on Tuesday night ahead of Manchester City’s clash with Southampton on Wednesday.
Be sure to subscribe to our Youtube channel get notified of future live episodes.
In addition, the Scoutcast and all our other podcasts are now also available via our Soundcloud channel.
If you’re a traditional type, you can acquire the mp3 audio version via this link or the first player below. Or you can take in the full visual experience via the second player below.
Become a Member and get unrestricted access to our data and articles
Full-year memberships are now available for the price of £19.99. Monthly subscriptions also cost just £2.99. A FREE trial is now available during December.
Join now to get the following:
- Plot your transfer strategies using the fully interactive Season Ticker.
- Get projections for every Premier League player provided by the Rate My Team statistical model.
- Use Rate My Team throughout the season to guide your selections and transfers.
- Get access to over 150+ exclusive members articles over the season.
- Analyse our OPTA-powered statistic tables specifically tailored for Fantasy Football Managers.
- Use our exclusive tool to build custom stats tables from over 100 OPTA player and team stats.
- Enjoy our brand NEW Flat-Track Bully feature which introduces an opposition filter to your tables.
- View heatmaps and expected goals data for every player.
- Use our powerful comparison tool to analyse players head-to-head.
#Scoutcast #Episode #FPL #managers #ponder #Salah #exit #replacements