Scoutcast regulars Joe and Seb are joined by Fantasy Football Scout editor David to look at the key issues facing Fantasy Premier League (FPL) managers ahead of Blank Gameweek 29.
With just four fixtures, the weekend’s schedule looks particularly uninspiring.
But while Tottenham Hotspur’s Harry Kane (£11.5m) is the standout captaincy pick ahead of the north London side’s clash with Aston Villa, there still could be plenty of low-owned gems and bargain points-scorers to help propel FPL bosses up the rankings.
Our trio sift through each fixture to find the likeliest sources of goals, assists and clean sheets.
Attacking defenders are also looked at in detail, as Joe, Seb and David try to find players who can return at both ends of the pitch.
Seb takes his turn to pick a differential, Joe pitches a new TV show involving West Ham United’s on-loan star Jesse Lingard (£6.1m) and David reveals more about Fulham than the Scoutcast bargained for.
There are the next four fixtures to frisk, too. This will help FPL managers look beyond Blank Gameweek 29 to reveal the twists and turns of the schedule over the next month.
Rough with the Smooth returns and the crew also look at their Gameweek 28 scores so far.
This episode was aired live via Youtube on Tuesday night. Be sure to subscribe to our Youtube channel get notified of future live episodes.
In addition, the Scoutcast and all our other podcasts are now also available via our Soundcloud channel.
If you’re a traditional type, you can acquire the mp3 audio version via this link or the first player below. Or you can take in the full visual experience via the second player below.
Become a Member and get unrestricted access to our data and articles
Full-year memberships are now available for the price of £19.99. Monthly subscriptions also cost just £2.99. A FREE trial is now available during December.
Join now to get the following:
- Plot your transfer strategies using the fully interactive Season Ticker.
- Get projections for every Premier League player provided by the Rate My Team statistical model.
- Use Rate My Team throughout the season to guide your selections and transfers.
- Get access to over 150+ exclusive members articles over the season.
- Analyse our OPTA-powered statistic tables specifically tailored for Fantasy Football Managers.
- Use our exclusive tool to build custom stats tables from over 100 OPTA player and team stats.
- Enjoy our brand NEW Flat-Track Bully feature which introduces an opposition filter to your tables.
- View heatmaps and expected goals data for every player.
- Use our powerful comparison tool to analyse players head-to-head.
#Scoutcast #Episode #FPL #managers #set #uninspiring #Blank #Gameweek