Sponsored by FanTeam
We’re having another crack at FanTeam‘s latest Weekly Mini-Monster, a tournament that effectively gives Fantasy managers the chance to build a ‘Free Hit’ squad for the eight Blank Gameweek 33 matches and win big.
There is a kitty of £9,000 (or €10k) to play for, with £900 (€1k) up for grabs for the winner and prizes awarded all the way down to 1,150th place.
It costs less than a UK lottery ticket to enter a team (£1.80/€2) but you won’t have to fork out a penny if you’re a new FanTeam user – simply register an account to get a free ticket.
Or, if you refer a friend to FanTeam’s Discord server, you’ll both get free entry that way (details below).
Head to the FanTeam lobby below and look for the ‘Gameweek 33 €50,000 Weekly Monster [€5K to 1st]’ link to enter.
The £1.80 buy-in is the one you’ll be wanting – although, for the big-money players, there are also larger Weekly Monster events on offer.
A brief how-to-play guide is featured beneath our picks below.
BLANK GAMEWEEK 33 FIXTURES
SCOUT PICKS FOR GAMEWEEK 33
While the ‘Stacking Penalty’ (see below) may deter others from defensive double-ups, Liverpool and Brighton’s matches against Newcastle and Sheffield United respectively are too good for us to ignore.
The unavailability of Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang and Alexandre Lacazette leads us to a curveball Eddie Nketiah pick, while Leeds United’s concession of lots of low-quality chances (and fewer ‘big’ ones) makes us opt for Illan Meslier between the posts; there should be save points against Manchester United, at the very least.
Adam Lallana is a bit of a risk given how much we cherish 90-minute men in FanTeam (midfielders and forwards get a bonus point for playing the whole game) but he has had more shots in the box than even the likes of Danny Welbeck and Neal Maupay over his last six matches, so we’re hoping he can do plenty of damage against the Premier League whipping boys in whatever game-time he is afforded.
Chris Wood is more assured of a full-match run-out for Burnley and has five attacking returns in as many appearances, so joins the ‘shields’ (in Scoutcast parlance) of Mohamed Salah, Jesse Lingard and Kelechi Iheanacho in what we hope will be a potent offensive force.
HOW TO PLAY: A BRIEF GUIDE
Slightly different from the usual squad-based games, FanTeam managers are given a budget of €105m to build a team of 11 players that includes at least one goalkeeper, three defenders, two midfielders and one forward.
A maximum of three players are allowed from one club and captains score double points, as usual.
Here are some other minor differences to the otherwise easy-to-play game:
- There is no bench or manual substitutes; instead, there is a ‘Safety Net’ feature. If a player in your Fantasy team isn’t in the starting XI for their side, they will automatically be substituted for the next priced player from the same position and club.
- A ‘Stacking Penalty’ is given if you have two or more defensive players from the same club and they keep a clean sheet. One point is deducted for each additional asset that you select from the same side.
The full rules can be accessed by clicking the above image.
HOW DOES THE SCORING WORK?
FPL managers looking for a way to make their knowledge pay will have no trouble picking up FanTeam‘s Gameweek 33 Weekly Monster, with its familiar scoring system.
Think of it as FPL without the bonus points, with a few other exceptions – detailed in the graphic above (click to expland).
TAKE THE FANTEAM SURVEY
FanTeam are eager to refine their Pursuit game format to make it even more enjoyable for users, so they are asking for your feedback via the link below.
They are offering the chance to win a free prize for those taking part in the survey.
18+. Please gamble responsibly. http://begambleaware.org. #ad
Become a Member and get unrestricted access to our data and articles
Full-year memberships are now available for the price of £19.99. Monthly subscriptions also cost just £2.99. A FREE trial is now available during December.
Join now to get the following:
- Plot your transfer strategies using the fully interactive Season Ticker.
- Get projections for every Premier League player provided by the Rate My Team statistical model.
- Use Rate My Team throughout the season to guide your selections and transfers.
- Get access to over 150+ exclusive members articles over the season.
- Analyse our OPTA-powered statistic tables specifically tailored for Fantasy Football Managers.
- Use our exclusive tool to build custom stats tables from over 100 OPTA player and team stats.
- Enjoy our brand NEW Flat-Track Bully feature which introduces an opposition filter to your tables.
- View heatmaps and expected goals data for every player.
- Use our powerful comparison tool to analyse players head-to-head.
#Scouts #Blank #Gameweek #picks #FanTeam #10k #Weekly #MiniMonster
Source : www.fantasyfootballscout.co.uk – https%3A%2F%2Fwww.fantasyfootballscout.co.uk%2F2021%2F04%2F22%2Fscouts-blank-gameweek-33-picks-for-the-fanteam-e10k-weekly-mini-monster%2F