Fulham’s strong recent performances, especially in defence, have seen the Cottagers climb to one point off safety.
After losing their first six games at the beginning of the season and conceding 14 goals in the process, many classed the west London outfit as the top-flight whipping boys.
But manager Scott Parker has completely turned their fortunes around, and no club has conceded fewer Premier League goals than Fulham in their last six matches.
Their improvements at the back have not resulted in any kind of Fantasy bandwagon, however, with their highest-owned defensive player being goalkeeper Alphonse Areola (£4.5m).
Instead of targeting the Fulham defence, should we now be looking to add their defenders to our Fantasy Premier League (FPL) teams?
Become a Member and get unrestricted access to our data and articles
Full-year memberships are now available for the price of £19.99. Monthly subscriptions also cost just £2.99. A FREE trial is now available during December.
Join now to get the following:
- Plot your transfer strategies using the fully interactive Season Ticker.
- Get projections for every Premier League player provided by the Rate My Team statistical model.
- Use Rate My Team throughout the season to guide your selections and transfers.
- Get access to over 150+ exclusive members articles over the season.
- Analyse our OPTA-powered statistic tables specifically tailored for Fantasy Football Managers.
- Use our exclusive tool to build custom stats tables from over 100 OPTA player and team stats.
- Enjoy our brand NEW Flat-Track Bully feature which introduces an opposition filter to your tables.
- View heatmaps and expected goals data for every player.
- Use our powerful comparison tool to analyse players head-to-head.
#Fulhams #defence #FPL #targeting