The reigning Fantasy Premier League champion of India, Lateriser, isn’t playing his Free Hit chip in Blank Gameweek 29 – but this is who he’d select if he was.
A lot of Fantasy Premier League (FPL) managers will probably be using the Free Hit this week. Keeping that in mind, I thought it would be a good idea to do a mock Free Hit draft so it helps some of you with your chip as well as transfers for the future.
At the time of writing, I am assuming that Son Heung-min (£9.6m) and Patrick Bamford (£6.7m) will not be available for the weekend’s games. We should know more about these players on Wednesday afternoon when both Marcelo Bielsa and Jose Mourinho face the media, so they will obviously re-enter the thinking if passed fit.
We talk about Blank Gameweek 29, debate macro Free Hit strategy and discuss what to do with Manchester City assets amid all of the rotation in this week’s episode of The FPL Wire, which you can see below.
I hope you find this article useful!
Become a Member and get unrestricted access to our data and articles
Full-year memberships are now available for the price of £19.99. Monthly subscriptions also cost just £2.99. A FREE trial is now available during December.
Join now to get the following:
- Plot your transfer strategies using the fully interactive Season Ticker.
- Get projections for every Premier League player provided by the Rate My Team statistical model.
- Use Rate My Team throughout the season to guide your selections and transfers.
- Get access to over 150+ exclusive members articles over the season.
- Analyse our OPTA-powered statistic tables specifically tailored for Fantasy Football Managers.
- Use our exclusive tool to build custom stats tables from over 100 OPTA player and team stats.
- Enjoy our brand NEW Flat-Track Bully feature which introduces an opposition filter to your tables.
- View heatmaps and expected goals data for every player.
- Use our powerful comparison tool to analyse players head-to-head.
#Threetime #top #finisher #Lateriser #mock #Free #Hit #draft #Blank #Gameweek