Just when Fantasy Premier League managers thought they could breathe and relax after Double Gameweek 19, many of us now have injury problems to solve.
Ahead of Tuesday’s deadline, Kevin De Bruyne (£11.9m) has been ruled out for “four to six weeks” with a muscular injury and needs replacing.
When these sorts of developments occur, there is a fantastic opportunity for Fantasy managers. With everyone going in a different direction from a common player all at once, the potential for green arrows goes up – if you can make the right choice. And, because Gameweeks 20 to 23 take place in a span of 14 days, the FPL landscape is going to change very quickly.
Accordingly, I have gone over some De Bruyne replacements to help you make the right choice ahead of Gameweek 20. As this uses extensive data from the Fantasy Football Scout Premium Members Area, only those with a valid subscription can access it in full.
Become a Member and get unrestricted access to our data and articles
Full-year memberships are now available for the price of £19.99. Monthly subscriptions also cost just £2.99. A FREE trial is now available during December.
Join now to get the following:
- Plot your transfer strategies using the fully interactive Season Ticker.
- Get projections for every Premier League player provided by the Rate My Team statistical model.
- Use Rate My Team throughout the season to guide your selections and transfers.
- Get access to over 150+ exclusive members articles over the season.
- Analyse our OPTA-powered statistic tables specifically tailored for Fantasy Football Managers.
- Use our exclusive tool to build custom stats tables from over 100 OPTA player and team stats.
- Enjoy our brand NEW Flat-Track Bully feature which introduces an opposition filter to your tables.
- View heatmaps and expected goals data for every player.
- Use our powerful comparison tool to analyse players head-to-head.
#FFS #data #tools #find #Bruyne #replacement #Gameweek