West Ham welcome Declan Rice (£4.7m) back into the matchday squad as they take on Brighton in Blank Gameweek 36.
The central midfielder has missed each of the Hammers’ last six Premier League matches, a period in which they have failed to register a single clean sheet.
David Moyes’ men have conceded 10 goals across that period and will be hoping to take advantage of Brighton’s key absentees tonight, Lewis Dunk (£4.8m) and Neal Maupay (£5.9m) both missing through suspension.
It looks like a back-four for West Ham at the Amex Stadium featuring Aaron Cresswell (£5.6m) and Vladimir Coufal (£4.8m) either side of Angelo Ogbonna (£4.7m) and Craig Dawson (£4.5m).
Further up the field, Michail Antonio (£6.5m) makes his third successive start since returning from injury, supported by Jesse Lingard (£6.6m), Pablo Fornals (£5.8m) and Jarrod Bowen (£5.9m) in attacking midfield.
Dan Burn (£4.2m), Adam Webster (£4.3m) and Ben White (£4.5m) comprise Brighton’s back-three without Dunk tonight while Leandro Trossard (£5.6m) and Alireza Jahanbakhsh (£5.4m) support Danny Welbeck (£5.5m) in attack.
Blank Gameweek 36 Line-ups
Brighton and Hove Albion XI: R Sánchez; Burn, Webster, White; Alzate, Moder, Bissouma, Groß; Trossard, Welbeck, Jahanbakhsh
West Ham United XI: Fabianski; Cresswell, Ogbonna, Dawson, Coufal; Rice, Soucek; Lingard, Fornals, Bowen; Antonio.
Blank Gameweek 36 so far…
Danny Ings (£8.4m) followed in Patrick Bamford‘s (£6.5m) footsteps as Southampton beat Fulham 3-1 on Saturday afternoon.
He came off 57 minutes into the encounter having avoided any involvement for his 7.3% ownership.
His replacement Nathan Tella (£4.3m) stole the Fantasy show with his goal and assist as well as a pair of bonus points.
The FPL midfielder has traditionally operated as a centre-forward when on the pitch for Southampton and, if he can earn some more minutes between now and the end of the season, could be a shrewd differential with Leeds (away) and West Ham (away) Saints’ last two opponents.
Che Adams (£5.7m) has shown decent short-term form too, adding his ninth goal of the campaign against Fulham and claiming maximum bonus.
Over his last two matches, he has two goals, one assist, five bonus and a total of 20 points (10 per game).
- 3 – Che Adams
- 2 – Nathan Tella
- 1 – James Ward-Prowse
Check your latest FPL rank LIVE on LiveFPL.net every Gameweek
Become a Member and get unrestricted access to our data and articles
Full-year memberships are now available for the price of £19.99. Monthly subscriptions also cost just £2.99. A FREE trial is now available during December.
Join now to get the following:
- Plot your transfer strategies using the fully interactive Season Ticker.
- Get projections for every Premier League player provided by the Rate My Team statistical model.
- Use Rate My Team throughout the season to guide your selections and transfers.
- Get access to over 150+ exclusive members articles over the season.
- Analyse our OPTA-powered statistic tables specifically tailored for Fantasy Football Managers.
- Use our exclusive tool to build custom stats tables from over 100 OPTA player and team stats.
- Enjoy our brand NEW Flat-Track Bully feature which introduces an opposition filter to your tables.
- View heatmaps and expected goals data for every player.
- Use our powerful comparison tool to analyse players head-to-head.
#West #Ham #boosted #Rice #return #Blank #Gameweek #trip #Brighton
Source : www.fantasyfootballscout.co.uk – https%3A%2F%2Fwww.fantasyfootballscout.co.uk%2F2021%2F05%2F15%2Fwest-ham-boosted-by-rice-return-for-blank-gameweek-36-trip-to-brighton%2F