Fantasy Premier League managers are faced with some big decisions in Gameweek 12 as premium assets are delivering across the board and causing big swings in overall rankings.
Despite only three players blanking and a total of 66 points, I still got my fourth red arrow of the season in Gameweek 11. Not having Kevin De Bruyne (£11.8m), Mohamed Salah (£12.3m), Harry Kane (£10.9m) and Jamie Vardy (£10.3m) really hurt my chances of having a good round and I think I was fairly lucky to only have fallen 10,000 places in the overall rankings and to still be inside the top 30k.
Become a Member and get unrestricted access to our data and articles
Full-year memberships are now available for the price of £19.99. Monthly subscriptions also cost just £2.99. A FREE trial is now available during December.
Join now to get the following:
- Plot your transfer strategies using the fully interactive Season Ticker.
- Get projections for every Premier League player provided by the Rate My Team statistical model.
- Use Rate My Team throughout the season to guide your selections and transfers.
- Get access to over 150+ exclusive members articles over the season.
- Analyse our OPTA-powered statistic tables specifically tailored for Fantasy Football Managers.
- Use our exclusive tool to build custom stats tables from over 100 OPTA player and team stats.
- Enjoy our brand NEW Flat-Track Bully feature which introduces an opposition filter to your tables.
- View heatmaps and expected goals data for every player.
- Use our powerful comparison tool to analyse players head-to-head.
#FFS #career #Hall #Fame #leader #stands #Gameweek #Salah #debate