Fantasy Premier League managers arguably have more choice for the Gameweek 11 captaincy than first thought.
With the deadline moved to Saturday morning following the postponement of Newcastle’s trip to Aston Villa, Fantasy managers have been gifted an extra day to dwell on the destination of their next armband.
We should use that time wisely, testing Manchester City’s meeting with Fulham against the other appealing fixtures this weekend, comparing underlying statistics for players and team defences alike.
As this article uses extensive data from the Fantasy Football Scout Premium Members Area, only those with a valid subscription can access it in full.
For the first time in several weeks, we have a runaway captain poll winner again. It is Kevin De Bruyne (£11.7m) this time as he gathered over 47% of votes ahead of an appealing home fixture against relegation-threatened Fulham at the Etihad Stadium.
That number might even increase closer to the deadline as anyone considering Jack Grealish (£7.7m) or Callum Wilson (£6.5m) will almost certainly look elsewhere for a solid captain choice.
Following yet another away from home haul, Bruno Fernandes (£10.9m) sits second in the poll, although he still only managed to get the support of 9.0%. The Portuguese international and his team will visit a West Ham United that has been a little fortunate not to concede more heavily in recent weeks.
The remaining three picks in the top five list (if we exclude Grealish for now) are Jamie Vardy (£10.3m | 6.9%), Mohamed Salah (£12.2m | 5.3%) and Riyad Mahrez (£8.3m, 5.2%).
Manchester City v Fulham
Become a Member and get unrestricted access to our data and articles
Full-year memberships are now available for the price of £19.99. Monthly subscriptions also cost just £2.99. A FREE trial is now available during December.
Join now to get the following:
- Plot your transfer strategies using the fully interactive Season Ticker.
- Get projections for every Premier League player provided by the Rate My Team statistical model.
- Use Rate My Team throughout the season to guide your selections and transfers.
- Get access to over 150+ exclusive members articles over the season.
- Analyse our OPTA-powered statistic tables specifically tailored for Fantasy Football Managers.
- Use our exclusive tool to build custom stats tables from over 100 OPTA player and team stats.
- Enjoy our brand NEW Flat-Track Bully feature which introduces an opposition filter to your tables.
- View heatmaps and expected goals data for every player.
- Use our powerful comparison tool to analyse players head-to-head.
#FPL #captain #options #Gameweek