Manchester City can offer a wealth of viable options at both ends of the pitch for Double Gameweek 24.
The question is, of course, how many should Fantasy Premier League managers invest in and which assets are the best to consider.
We have run the rule over the form of Pep Guardiola’s men, the data behind their upcoming opponents and picked out some key statistics behind certain individuals.
As this article uses data from the Fantasy Football Scout Premium Members Area, only those with a valid subscription can access it in full.
Manchester City have been the kings of the form charts over the winter period.
After a stuttered start to the campaign, their last 12 matches have been a display of imperious superiority compared to the rest of the Premier League.
During that period they have won 10 games, drawn two, been the only side in the division to go unbeaten and amassing 32 points, at least seven more than anyone else.
Furthermore, Guardiola’s men have conceded on just three occasions (0.3 per game) and their total of 26 goals is bettered only by Manchester United, who had more than a few mitigating circumstances go their way in the 9-0 win over Southampton.
Considering Manchester City are top of so many key metrics of late, the case for choosing three of their players for Double Gameweek 24 is strong indeed.
The more pressing question is perhaps whether or not Fantasy managers should double-up in defence or attack when it comes to Manchester City.
To answer that, it makes sense to take a closer look at their upcoming opponents…
Become a Member and get unrestricted access to our data and articles
Full-year memberships are now available for the price of £19.99. Monthly subscriptions also cost just £2.99. A FREE trial is now available during December.
Join now to get the following:
- Plot your transfer strategies using the fully interactive Season Ticker.
- Get projections for every Premier League player provided by the Rate My Team statistical model.
- Use Rate My Team throughout the season to guide your selections and transfers.
- Get access to over 150+ exclusive members articles over the season.
- Analyse our OPTA-powered statistic tables specifically tailored for Fantasy Football Managers.
- Use our exclusive tool to build custom stats tables from over 100 OPTA player and team stats.
- Enjoy our brand NEW Flat-Track Bully feature which introduces an opposition filter to your tables.
- View heatmaps and expected goals data for every player.
- Use our powerful comparison tool to analyse players head-to-head.
#Man #City #players #FPL #Double #Gameweek