It is back to basics for Fantasy Premier League managers in Gameweek 28 as we face the first round without Doubles since Gameweek 23.
However, it must be said that the captaincy conversation has been thrown wide open by this week’s fixtures.
Manchester City face a Fulham defence that has improved in recent months, Liverpool are out of form, Manchester United face a West Ham side gunning for Europe while Spurs prepare for a north London derby.
As ever, the Captain Sensible article is here to help with your Gameweek 28 captaincy decision. As this uses extensive data from the Fantasy Football Scout Premium Members Area, only those with a valid subscription can access it in full.
Harry Kane (£11.3m, 26.5% of votes) and Bruno Fernandes (£11.5m, 24.2%) are the leaders in this week’s poll, combining for over 50.0% of our users’ votes.
Kevin De Bruyne (£11.8m, 8.5%) has been voted third this week, although with the Belgian international now having started in each of City’s previous five league games, this number could drop by Saturday morning due to rotation fears.
Ilkay Gungodan (£6.2m, 4.9%) and Dominic Calvert-Lewin (£7.7m, 4.2%) close out the top five.
Chelsea v Leeds United
Become a Member and get unrestricted access to our data and articles
Full-year memberships are now available for the price of £19.99. Monthly subscriptions also cost just £2.99. A FREE trial is now available during December.
Join now to get the following:
- Plot your transfer strategies using the fully interactive Season Ticker.
- Get projections for every Premier League player provided by the Rate My Team statistical model.
- Use Rate My Team throughout the season to guide your selections and transfers.
- Get access to over 150+ exclusive members articles over the season.
- Analyse our OPTA-powered statistic tables specifically tailored for Fantasy Football Managers.
- Use our exclusive tool to build custom stats tables from over 100 OPTA player and team stats.
- Enjoy our brand NEW Flat-Track Bully feature which introduces an opposition filter to your tables.
- View heatmaps and expected goals data for every player.
- Use our powerful comparison tool to analyse players head-to-head.
#FPL #captain #Gameweek